E-Newsletters are emails that are fully branded with your company’s logo, header, footer and brand image.
They can be sent direct from your website to your ‘entire’ database of customers or ‘Targeted Groups’ i.e. customers specifically interested in specific services that you offer.
You can notify customers of Special Offers/Promotions and coming events that you know will be of interest to them.
Your newsletters will ensure customer loyalty, promote valuable feedback and keep you at the forefront of their minds.
Are they easy to use?
We will create a fully branded newsletter template with your logo and company branded style that your Administration team will be able to ‘type in to’ using a simple Microsoft Office Word type programme.
You will be able to upload additional images, link to pages on your website and add as much content as you choose.
You will then be able to select which customer groups your Newsletter should be sent to i.e. ‘All Customers’ (your entire email database of customers) or specific groups of customers that you have set up in your Admin Area.
Customers will receive your Newsletter via email with embedded images and links.
Customers can sign up automatically to your newsletter from your website and you can also manually add email addresses to the database or alternatively we can synchronise your existing customer database with your newsletter database.
1. E-newsletters establish a regular link between brand and customer.
2. Email provides instant contact for urgent announcements or releases.
3. Customers can receive messages wherever they are, either at home, at work or mobile.
4. Many customers spend a majority of their time at a computer where the message is delivered.
5. A well crafted email campaign can provide value to, and educate customers.
6. E-newsletters can supplement any other marketing channel and add value to other campaigns.
7. Email marketing creates a direct link to your sales team.
8. Email marketing provides a customization that other marketing channels can not provide.
9. E-newsletters enable customers to get the information they are interested in while giving your company insight into what they are and more importantly are not interested in.
10. E-newsletters coupled with promotions promote spending on your brand.
11. Newsletters can give customers pre-release information on products to enhance sales.
12. Regular newsletters provide a critical connection between customer and your brand.
13. E-newsletters keep customers and prospects abreast of any new organizational developments.
14. Email marketing is the most efficient form of mass communication.
15. Loyal customers will sign up for information and can be rewarded with custom benefits.
16. Regular communication drives measurable traffic back to your website.
17. Companies can launch global campaigns and keep their audience up to date.
18. Email marketing delivers news to your audience wherever they may be.
19. Customized offers and messaging lets your prospects and customers feel special.
20. Regular communications keeps your customers and prospects interested and loyal.
21. An audience can be reached immediately with any new product or release.
22. Targeted email marketing is measurably valuable and results are easily quantifiable.
23. Customized dynamic content can give customers exactly what they are interested in.
24. Customers actually welcome the emails with educational information and and special offers.
25. Email marketing provides the highest ROI in the area of digital marketing.
Please contact us today to find out how E-newsletters will benefit your company.